Data Flow Data Insertion to MYSQL ADO NET Destination error 42000 SQL syntax

Apr 21 at 12:17 PM
Edited Apr 21 at 12:34 PM
I have very simply used the GoogleAnalyticsSource in the SSIS Data Flow and linked it to an "ADO NET Destination".
The "ADO Net Destination" has been setup to connect to the User DSN (32-bit ODBC) MYSQL ODBC 5.2 ANSI Driver. Through the connection manager Provider ".Net Providers\ODBC Data Provider".

The GoogleAnalyticsSource appears to collect data fine, but cannot insert it into the MYSQL table that I have setup based specially on the output data types of the items I am collecting through the GoogleAnalyticsSource.

The error I get is below:

"An exception has occurred during data insertion, the message returned from the provider is: ERROR [42000] [MYSQL] [ODBC 5.2(a) Driver] [mysqld-5.6.26] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MYSQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"ga_date", "ga_keyword", "ga_medium", "ga_source", "ga_adCost","ga_goalCompleti' at line 1".

These field names match the table column names in the MYSQL table where I am trying to send the data to. Is the problem how SSIS is writing an UPDATE statement that isn't compatible with MYSQL or is it something else?

The MYSQL table has the GLOBAL sql_mode of STRICT_TRANS_TABLES and I cannot change this - could this be causing the problem?

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.