Bad Request

Nov 30, 2011 at 4:27 AM

I just started using this today and am having a bit of an issue. I can set the login parameters and profile through the configuration form and get back the results I expect. When I used the expressions to set variables in the Script Task I started receiving a Bad Request 400 error from Google. I noticed that the URL that is getting sent has ids=xxxx instead of ids=ga:xxxxx. I took care of this issue by setting the profile variable to equal ga:12345 where 12345 is the ids number and not the website URL like I used on the configuration form in testing. That works, but does not seem correct. Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

Coordinator
Mar 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Hi shartley,

hat's correct. The component uses the Data Export API which works with "ga:".
The UI queries the "ga:ID". URL's are only used in the UI.
Please visit http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/apis/analytics/docs/gdata/gdataExplorer.html.

Cheers,

Tillmann

(and sorry for my realy late response...)