Authentication Message

Nov 17, 2011 at 5:06 PM

I get the following message when trying to run the SSIS task.  The login and preview all work fine and the 200 rows of sample data is what i want loaded.

[SSIS GoogleAnalyticsSource] Error: Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 407
   at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
   at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.QueryAuthToken(GDataCredentials gc)
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.EnsureCredentials()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataRequest.EnsureWebRequest()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.EnsureWebRequest()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataRequest.Execute()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.Execute(Int32 retryCounter)
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.Execute()
   at Google.GData.Client.Service.Query(Uri queryUri, DateTime ifModifiedSince, String etag, Int64& contentLength)
   at Google.GData.Client.Service.Query(Uri queryUri, DateTime ifModifiedSince)
   at Google.GData.Client.Service.Query(FeedQuery feedQuery)
   at Google.GData.Analytics.AnalyticsService.Query(DataQuery feedQuery)
   at SSISComponents.GoogleAnalyticsSource.PrimeOutput(Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, PipelineBuffer[] buffers)

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I had the same problem, but managed to find the cause.

The issue is that if the package ProtectionLevel property is set to "DontSaveSensitive", the component seems to lose your username and password when it runs, even if you haven't closed and re-opened the package and even if you just tested it!

The solution is to keep the username and password in a variable or a configuration and use an expression to set the value of these two properties.

Hope this helps,

Matt

Coordinator
Mar 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
May 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I am still getting the same message

I downloaded the latest version 1.0.3 but the message still comes up.

I did not create variables for username and password.

Is there a tutorial on how to set this up using the new features of 1.0.3?

Jun 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hi,

I'm having the same error as mentioned above.

I tried creating a variable for username and password as MattFraser suggested, but still - this doesn't work.

help anyone?

Coordinator
Jun 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.