A SSIS Data Source Component for SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2012 to load data from the Google Data API.Release notes: Google API V3
The new version supports the Google Analytics API v3, OAuth 2.0 and multithreading. The version is not compatible with previous versions. The documentation will be updated in the coming days.
On my blog you can find some information about new features - unfortunately only in German.Functions:
Since Version 18.104.22.168 the SSIS GoogleAnalytics Source is available for SQL Server 2008 (R2) x86 and x64.Since Version 22.214.171.124 the SSIS GoogleAnalytics Source is available for SQL Server 2012 Since Version 126.96.36.199 the SSIS GoogleAnalytics Source uses Google API v2.4Since Version 188.8.131.52 the SSIS GoogleAnalytics Source uses Google API v3Since Version 184.108.40.206 the SSIS GoogleAnalytics Source uses OAuth 2.0Notice:
- Load data from your Google Analytics Profile
- Define different Metrics and Dimensions
- Custom variables can be selected
- Set Metrics and Dimensions Filter
- Set Advanced Segments
- Not all dimensions and metrics can be queried together. Only certain dimensions and metrics can be used together to create valid combinations. Visit http://bit.ly/gBOjKp for more details.
When you are looking for more SSIS Tasks please visit my german blog http://www.ssis-components.net