A SSIS Data Source Component for SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014 to load data from the Google Data API.
Release notes: Google API V3
The new version supports the Google Analytics API v3, OAuth 2.0 and multithreading. The version is not compatible with previous versions. The documentation will be updated in the coming days.
On my blog you can find some information about new features - unfortunately only in German.
SSIS GoogleAnalytics Source is available for SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014
- Load data from your Google Analytics Profile
- Define different Metrics and Dimensions
- Custom variables can be selected
- Set Metrics and Dimensions Filter
- Set Advanced Segments
- Google API v3
- OAuth 2.0
Since version 1.7 SSIS Google Analytics Source comes with
. To protect your privacy Exceptionless is disabled by default
. If you like to activate it, set the property
The current version uses no more embedded resources. File connection manager were introduced to load the appropriate XML files. In the download area you can find a SSIS project + database to maintain the dimensions and metrics.
- Not all dimensions and metrics can be queried together. Only certain dimensions and metrics can be used together to create valid combinations. Visit
http://bit.ly/gBOjKp for more details.
When you are looking for more SSIS Tasks please visit my german blog